- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 200 ml nut milk (preferably horchata)
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 2 banana, chopped
- 180 g pineapple, chopped
- 1 kiwi, chopped
- 1 pink pitaya, chopped
- goji berries, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, sesame …
For the Chia Pudding (make it ahead)
- Mix chia seeds with nut milk and liquid vanilla extract.
- Pour into a bowl, cover with cling film and keep in the fridge overnight.
For the Pineapple and Kiwi Smoothie
- In a blender mix 1 banana, pineapple and kiwi.
For the Pitaya Smoothie
- In a blender mix 1 banana and pitaya.
- Divide pineapple and kiwi smoothie in two bowls or jars.
- Divide the chia pudding in those two containers: this will be the second layer
- Then, divide the pitaya smoothie in the two containers: this will be the third layer
- Garnish differently every day with everything you like: goji berries, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, sesame ….