- 350 g dark chocolate, melted left at room temperature
- 310 g butter, melted
- 190 g sugar
- 125 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks, whisked
- Pistachios, chopped
- Butter generously the molds, then chill in the freezer until needed.
- Whisk the 3 eggs and the sugar together, until pale (= biscuit glacé). Set aside.
- Mix the rest of ingredients: fold the melted chocolate into the egg yolks; fold in the butter.
- Then, add this butter mixture to the biscuit glacé that we’ve set aside. Sift over the flour and mix well.
- Fill the prepared molds with this batter until ¾ full. Bake at 180◦ C for only 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle pistachios all around.