- 185 g condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 200 g whipped cream
- Butter the molds (if you don’t use silicon molds), then chill them in the freezer until needed.
- Cream the condensed milk and the eggs together. Add the vanilla extract and the yogurt. Then, add the whipped cream gently.
- Pour this ice cream mixture into the buttered mold/ or into silicone molds.
- Freeze at least for 6 h, until firm.
- Serve sliced or scooped (with a hot dessert spoon).