- 1 l red wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pear, cut into chunks
- 2 peaches, cut into chunks
- ½ cinnamon stick
- ¼ l lemonade/or soda
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a pitcher mix the wine and the sugar. Stir in the rest of ingredients – pear, peaches, cinnamon stick – to combine.
- Try it and add more sugar if necessary.
- Keep in the fridge. Allow the sangria to sit overnight – covered with cling film- before serving, as to the flavors can be released.
- Add ice cubes (if used)