- 50 g flour
- 50 g icing sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 g melted butter, at room temperature
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tablespoon apple liqueur (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200◦C.
- Whisk the flour, the sugar and the cinnamon together. Fold in the melted butter, and then the whites and the apple liqueur (if used).
- In a baking tray (lined with parchment paper) spoon small portions of this batter and spread into thin circles (layers) using the spoon or your index finger.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 7 minutes.
- Shape when still hot.